Social Media Specialist Q1 - 2023
Social Media Specialist
UDJAT, Alexandria branch is looking for a Social Media Specialist to attract, interact and communicate with individuals from targeted communities and networks.
The ideal candidate should understand how each social media platform works and how to optimize content to be engaging on those platforms.
You are responsible for participating in relevant brand dialogues and "soft selling" the product by offering assistance to current and prospective clients.
The goal is to significantly improve customer engagement and awareness, website traffic, and income by strategically using all sections of the social media marketing guidelines.
- Develop, implement and manage our social media strategy after conductin competitive research, platform determination, messaging, and audience identification
- Plan, create, publish and share new content (including original text, images, video, and code) on a daily basis that builds meaningful customer connections, increases brand awareness, and encourages community members to engage with the brand
- Collaborate with sales and marketing teams to develop social media campaigns
- Stay up to date with the latest social media best practices and technologies
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of
- company’s social content
- Monitor SEO and customer engagement and suggest content optimization
- Moderate user-generated content in line with the moderation policy
- Collaborate with sales, web design, web development, digital marketing, customer relations and product development teams
- Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules
- Capture and analyze the appropriate social data/metrics, insights, and social media best practices to measure the success of every social media campaign, then use that information to refine future campaigns
- Work with copywriters and designers to ensure content is informative and appealing
- Bolster your network by interacting with industry professionals and influencers via social media.
Demonstrated job experience in social media marketing or as a Digital Media Specialist.
Superior consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text), presenting, and communications skills.
Solid social networking experience and understanding of social analytics tools • Thorough understanding of site design, web development, CRO, and SEO.
Understanding of main marketing platforms and knowledge of internet marketing
A positive attitude, attention to detail, and client orientation, as well as superior multitasking and organizational skills
A bachelor's degree in communications, marketing, business, new media, or public relations is required.
If you are matched with these requirements, you are more than welcome to apply.
Best of luck!...
Graphic designer Q1- 2023
UDJAT, Alexandria branch, is looking for a Graphic Designer to design engaging and on-brand graphics for a variety of media.
The ideal candidate should be well knowledgeable about the entire process of identifying requirements, conceptualising, and developing graphics such as illustrations, logos, layouts, and pictures.
You'll be in charge of the graphics for websites, books, magazines, product packaging, exhibits, and other projects.
Your graphics should catch the attention of individuals who see them and deliver the right message!
You must be creative and have a great ability to translate requirements into design!
We'd like to meet you if you can communicate well and work systematically as part of a team.
The goal is to motivate and attract the audience's attention.
- Study design briefs and determine requirements
- Schedule projects and define budget constraints
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
- Develop illustrations, logos and other designs using software or by hand
- Use the appropriate colours and layouts for each graphic
- Work with copywriters and creative director to produce final design
- Test graphics across various media
- Amend designs after feedback
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
- Maximum age: 25 years old.
- Graphic design experience is required.
- A good illustration or graphic design portfolio
- knowledge of design software and technology (such as InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop).
- A high sense of beauty and detail.
- Great communication skills.
- The ability to work systematically while meeting deadlines.
- A degree in design, fine arts, or a similar field is preferred.
- Ability to work with teams.
If you are matched with these requirements, you are more than welcome to apply.
Best of luck!
Account manager Q1- 2023
Udjat Alexandria branch is looking for an experienced Account Manager to manage the agency's relationships with its most important clients. You will be in charge of attracting and keeping long-term clients by understanding their needs.
The ideal candidate will be adept at developing strong relationships with clients. You will be able to identify needs and requirements in order to promote and achieve mutual satisfaction with our agency's solutions.
The goal is to contribute to the long-term success of Udjat by sustaining and growing it.
Develop trusting relationships with a portfolio of major clients to prevent them from turning to competitors.
Gain knowledge everything you can about your clients' needs and requirements.
Extend existing customer relationships by consistently proposing solutions that meet their needs.
Ensure that the appropriate products and services are delivered to clients on time.
To maintain, resolve any issues or problems encountered by customers and deal with complaints
Prepare regular progress and forecast reports for internal and external clients based on account metrics.
Handle inquiries and requests from customers and address their needs.
Stay on top of accounts, making sure they receive services that are within their budget and meet their needs.
Meet regularly with other team members to discuss progress and find new ways to improve business.
Generate progress reports for clients and senior leaders within the organization.
Identify upsell, cross-sell, and renewal opportunities and communicate with the sales team regularly.
Flexibility to handle clients' objections.
Account management experience is required.
Sales experience and the ability to provide solutions based on customer needs.
Strong communication and interpersonal skills, as well as the ability to establish relationships with professionals at all organisational levels.
Outstanding organisational abilities.
Ability to solve problems and negotiate.
BSc/BA in business administration, sales, or a related field.
Best of luck! ...
Social media moderator Q 1 - 2023
Social media moderator
Udjat Agency, Alexandria branch, is looking for a professional social media moderator to build, manage, and monitor a strong online presence for Udjat clients.
Your responsibility is to respond to client inquiries and provide help via social media platforms.
You should be able to improve site traffic and customer interaction metrics that are in line with your overall marketing strategy.
Provides high-quality customer service by promptly responding to consumer inquiries.
kindly with precise and comprehensive information and guides them when necessary.
Through managed services, it provides consumers with services and campaign-specific information.
social networking outlets.
- Identify and maximize selling and cross-selling possibilities via social media.
- monitors brand reputational risk and assures compliance with all regulatory and legal requirements.
- when dealing with questions and issues addressed on social media platforms.
- Responsible for following up on client inquiries and assigned cases until a solution is found.
- The maximum age is 22 years.
- Experience on social media channels.
- Experience dealing with consumer inquiries and complaints at a startup institution is a plus.
- Excellent communication abilities in both English and Arabic.
- Problem-solving and query-resolution abilities.
- Great attention to details.
- Capable of working on their own.
- Excellent understanding of contemporary social media platforms and technology
- Flexible schedule and ability to work late hours if necessary
- computer and system knowledge
- Exceptional administrative abilities
- Work availability: 8 hours per day, any 6 days a week.
Sales Agent Q 1- 2023 - Alexandria
UDJAT, Alexandria branch is Looking for a smart and overachieving Software and marketing Sales with proven experience and a passion for selling technology and marketing services.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for selling services, meeting the customers and got them convinced to work with us as well as farming back into existing customers to ensure high renewal and customer satisfaction Levels.
Measures of success include new clients acquisition rates, renewal rates, up-selling, cross-selling, customer satisfaction and contribution to cure-all sales team and business success,
• Partner with sales executives to plan, prepare and execute on strategic deals in complex sales cycles.
•Model the financial business case associated with each sales opportunity.
•Successfully match customer requirements to proposed solutions,
•Create and deliver powerful presentations and demos that clearly communicate the uniqueness of the value proposition.
• Manage all technical aspects of RFP request for proposal/ RFI Request for information responses.
• Effectively communicate client needs to the R&D teams for future product enhancements Collect and document competitive intelligence.
• Age: Maximum 24 years.
• Proven work experience as a software Sales.
• Proven track record selling complex enterprise solutions.
• Meeting Monthly Sales Target.
• Follow up with clients.
• Developing and implementing targeted sales goals.
• Excellent presentation and creativity skills.
• Ability to forge strong, long-lasting relationships with senior executives.
• Ability to creatively explain and present complex concepts in an easy to understand manner.
• Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies,
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Willingness to travel Promote and sell the company products (webhosting, dedicated servers, mobile Solution, and website Solution.
• Negotiate contracts.
• Provide customers with quotations.
• The dress code is formal.
• Monthly target.
If you're matched with these requirements, you're more than welcome to apply.
Best of luck!